Dear Aspen Camp Community:
A brief note to say that we’re thinking about you all and hoping that everyone is taking precautions to stay safe and healthy during this challenging time. The Board members: Karen, Eric, and Ryan are all “sheltered-in-place” and doing well.
For those of you who are looking into Mountain Bike Camp – we will make a decision at the end of April on whether to cancel or not. For the time being, we are exploring Virtual Experience options and are excited about it!
Don’t forget to go outside and play at a distance!
Hugs, The Aspen Camp Family